Become a fan on FACEBOOK :



Blossoms And Bugs Baby Boutique!!!

(specials will be posted on facebook)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

NEW for Spring....TUTU DRESSES!!!


So I dont have an infant anymore....but here is an infant sized tedddybear that is "modeling" the new infant tutu dresses. They will fit approximatly newborn to 1 year old!! I am also making dresses for toddlers on up. They will look a little different, but I will post those pictures when I get them taken.

The tutu dress pictured is in Red, but I can do any color/color combination. You also have the option for a matching headband!!

Infant size tutu dress: $20.00
Matching headband with flower. $5.00

1 comment:

  1. Noelle I looked at your stuff and you do a really nice job. Not sure how your business is doing but it you are interested you can go to tip junkie dot blogspotdotcom and list your items there. Or you can try etsy too if you haven't already. Just trying to give you some ideas. Great job!

    ReplyDelete